Get Your Ohio Medical Marijuanas Card Online
Find A CTR Doctor
Complete Your Registration
Get Your Card
Step 1: Find A CTR Doctor
Confirm Your Eligibility
The first step is to confirm that you meet the requirements to qualify for a card in Ohio. You must:
- Be an Ohio resident and at least 18 years old (or have a caregiver over 21 if under 18)
- Have one of the qualifying medical conditions approved for the program. These include AIDS, Alzheimer's, cancer, chronic pain, Crohn's disease, epilepsy, PTSD and more.
- Obtain certification from an Ohio-licensed physician that you have a condition that could benefit from medical cannabis.
Next, you need to schedule an appointment with a state-licensed physician registered in the medical marijuana program. These specially trained doctors can evaluate your condition and determine if medical cannabis is an appropriate treatment option.
Step 2: Complete OMMCP Registration
Finish Your Ohio Medical Marijuanas Registry
During your appointment, the doctor will review your medical history, conduct an exam, and discuss how medical cannabis could help treat your condition. This is your chance to ask questions and get comfortable with the treatment plan.
If approved, the doctor will enter your information into the state registry to officially certify you as a medical marijuana patient. Once your CTR doctor has entered you into the patient or caregiver registry, you will receive an email with instructions on how to login to your patient registry account. Once logged in you will have to:
Step 3: Get Your Card
Visit a Bloom Dispensary Near You
Within a few weeks after your certification, you will receive a medical marijuana patient ID card in the mail from the Ohio Board of Pharmacy. This card must be renewed each year. Some doctors provide access to temporary e-cards so you don't have to wait for the official card to arrive.
Once issued, you can use your card at any Bloom Dispensary in Ohio to purchase approved cannabis products like oils, edibles, patches and flower. The card also provides legal proof of your right to possess marijuana for medical use.
At Bloom Medicinals our staff will be able to help educated you on:
- The different administration methods available
- Dosage procedures for each product
- Product onset and duration times
- And much more!