Find A CTR Doctor
Complete Your Registration
Visit a Dispensary
Step 1: Find A CTR Doctor
Finding a Certified to Recommend Doctor in OH
Find and schedule a visit with a (CTR) certified to recommend medical marijuana doctor.
- The physician will need the patient’s valid Ohio driver's license, a valid Ohio identification card issued by the Ohio bureau of motor vehicles (BMV), or a valid United States passport.
- Certified doctors will have access to submit patient recommendations to the Patient Registry.
- Find a CTR doctor in your area.
Step 2: Complete OMMCP Registration
Finish Your Medical Marijuana Registration
Once your CTR doctor has entered you into the patient or caregiver registry, you will receive an email with instructions on how to login to your patient registry account. Once logged in you will have to:
Step 3: Visit Your Dispensary
Visit a Bloom Dispensary Near You
Once you have received your Patient or Caregiver Registry Card, you will be able to purchase from any of our Bloom Medicinals dispensaries or any other dispensary licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy.
At Bloom Medicinals our staff will be able to help educated you on:
- The different administration methods available
- Dosage procedures for each product
- Product onset and duration times
- And much more!