Pick Any Available Date & Time
Compassionate Care Without The Commute
Our Patient Specialists will take the time to understand your physician's recommendation and find the right balance of cannabinoids and terpenes for you.
By doing so, we’ll help you select the cannabis strains and products that are right for you.
Our Complimentary Telemedicine Consultations:
100% Free & Private
Transparent & Flexible
Phone, Video or In-Person
Answers You Need & Peace of Mind You Deserve
Unlocking the Full Potential of Medical Cannabis Has Never Been Easier
Understanding cannabinoids and the way they interact with your endocannabinoid system is essential in unlocking the therapeutic potential of cannabis. Another essential element is finding the right blend of cannabinoids and terpenes.
Bloom Medicinals understands this and it’s what sets us apart from most medical marijuana companies. Through our one-on-one patient consultations, we’ll take the time to go over the different cannabinoids and terpenes available in our products and the different administration methods available to you.
What Are Terpenes?
If you’ve tried different cannabis products but have yet to find the right ones, it may be the terpenes in your products. Our free patient consultations can help you:
- Connect with a knowledgeable Patient Care Specialist online, by phone, or in-person, at a time that’s convenient for you
- Receive personalized recommendations based on your physician's recommendation.
- Save money by only buying the products that are right for you
- Identify the right mix of cannabinoids and terpenes
- Save time - the products recommended to you can be ordered online immediately after your consultation
- Share your thoughts and concerns with a Patient Care Specialist who can answer any questions you might have
Experience That Can Support You
Medical Marijuana Questions to Ask
If you're just starting out or have experience with the helpful plant before gives your consultant helpful context when explaining medical marijuana products and effects.