Registering With Veteran Status
Patients who qualify for Veteran status may be able to have their registration fee reduced by 50%.
To register for one of these statuses make sure to inform your CTR that you qualify to register with a special status, and provide a copy of any of the following documents:
- Department of Defense Identification Card (active, retired, temporary disability retirement list).
- DD214, DD215, or National Guard Bureau military discharge certificate indicating disposition of discharge.
- Report of separation from the National Archives National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, Mo.
- Veterans Identification Card from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
All acceptable proof documents, except a Veterans Identification Card, must show the veteran status as honorable, general, general under honorable conditions, or discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.
Documentation must also include the applicant's date of birth, and may be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:
State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
MMCP Patient Registry
77. S. High Street, 17th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Patients with Veteran Status receive a 25% discount on all medical marijuana purchases at every Bloom Medicinals Ohio dispensary location.